Terms Of Service
Last Update: 2018-06-21
By playing Moubootaur Legends, or using any service provided by us (aka. TMW2), you agree to be bound to these rules and terms of service.
1. Follow the game rules, as stated on the GitLab page and available in game by the
@rules command. You may be forbidden to use our services and bind further contracts with us if you don't respect them. Shall the output of the ingame command and the gitlab page diverges, the ingame command will have priority.
2. You are the sole responsible for your account data. We hold no liability for personal account data loss, even if that is our fault.
3. You agree to keep your username, password and pincode private, and to change the password or request staff its change, shall you believe a third-party had access to your account. You also agree to keep email and any other relevant information up-to-date, under the risk of having your account deleted.
3.1. If you have problems with your username, password and/or pincode, send us an email, using the email used at register.
4. You agree to don't exploit bugs, nor to interfere in the services in any way, including but not limited to using the services provided in a way they were not intended to, putting abnormal load over the servers, obtaining undue advantage over other players, or stealing data.
Grant Of Rights
5. You agree that you do hold no rights over this software, or the data within it. The administrators reserves themselves the right over all data generated, produced, or sent to the game, not limited only to these actions, as long that they interact with the game. We (administrators) may reset your account, block your account, change your account, without prior consent or information to you, not limited to the tasks above, as long that they relate directly with the game. We may also delegate these rights to trusted individuals ("Game Masters"), at our sole discretion and without need of your prior consent.
6. You surrender all your rights over data sent to our servers, granting us a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable and non-transferable license to us, to use the data you sent to us, by email or using any other service in our servers, without any fee of any kind. We reserve ourselves the right to log any action in the game or servers, of any kind, at our sole discretion. This includes but is not limited to commands, chat (public and/or private), party creation, emails, and ingame trades.
Usage of Email
7. We may use your email to send important info about your account. Unsubscribing from these emails will trigger item 11.
8. We may also use your email in the future to send you newsletters. Usually news can only be found at website and server news, and we also provide a RSS feed, but if we decide to send newsletter by email, you agree to receive them. Unsubscribing can be done at the link provided on the newsletter.
9. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
10. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Termination initiated by user. You may request by the email used at registration that data within our servers about you to be deleted. Account deletion and removal of any emailing list shall be completed in three months. Once the data is deleted, it cannot be recovered. You will still be bound to clauses 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15. Logs may be kept for legal reasons. This action is irreversible.
12. Termination initiated by us. We (the Administrators) may terminate this agreement anytime, with or without prior notice to the user. Clauses 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15 shall survive any termination of this agreement. We may also forbid you to create new accounts or keep using the server.
13. Any changes to the present terms will be notified to users by changing server news, this webpage, and (at our discretion) an email or a notice at website. By making login, you agree with the new terms and conditions.
14. The Administrators of the project (TMW2/Moubootaur Legends) are the only ones with sufficient capability to solve any dispute about these terms of service and the game rules. Legit Root Access to servers will determine who is an administrator and who isn't.
15. This contract is governed by the laws of France. The parties shall endeavour to settle any dispute that arises by direct negotiation via email, but shall it not result in a resolution of the dispute, the dispute shall be resolved by the French or Brazilian courts.
16. If one of the provisions above are proven unenforceable, or void for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
DISCLAIMER: The project (TMW2/Moubootaur Legends) does NOT have any kind of relation with The Mana World, The Monster World, or The Monster Hunter World.
This project uses resources of The Mana World, Evol Online, and other existing projects, with proper license to share, modify, and redistribute this content. Our project is Open Source and permission is hereby granted to everyone share, modify and redistribute parts of the project or the project as a whole, respected the license. We are not affiliated with the projects above, we do not endorse them nor are we endorsed by them.
The rights of trademark are NOT granted to anybody, affiliated or not with the project, when not acting with authorization in the stead of the project. The Administrators, as stated by the Terms Of Service, are the only ones capable to grant such authorization.
Effective starting at: 01/06/2020
* By default, we will only use the data collected by us to the following reasons mentioned below, and will not use third-party services to collect or manage your data:
- Essentials: In order to provide you the service which was requested. For example, we will use your account registration details to provide you access to the game servers.
- Analytics: For analytics purpose, including but not limited to: Detecting exploits, enforcing the present terms of service, and to improve our services.
- Storaging: We may keep the data you provided us storaged for future use. While it is in storage state, it will not be used.
- Advertising: Except for personal information, we reserve ourselves the right to use data provided to us (eg. a collage, or a fanart) to advertise and promote our products and/or services.
- Technical Implementation: We reserve ourselves the right to implement ideas, content, and other suggestions sent to us, without the need to pay you a fee of any kind. (clause 6)
User-Generated Content (UGC): Some of our products and services feature UGC's, like chat windows or other form of user interaction. We reserve ourselves the right to moderate this data, and prevent you from making use of these features, shall we believe that abuse has been commited, or for any reason we may have at the time.
Again, we provide our services and/or products without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as of clauses 9 and 10 of the ToS. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Different products and/or services may be subject to different Privacy Policies, which you should be able to consult on their main pages.